Saturday, December 29, 2007

This Is Your Life/Part 1_video



This is the first video from a series of exercise videos I've been creating, titled “This Is Your Life”
It was done while staying at a location in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, in 2004.
The technique of a “Kick And A Half’ was developed by me (I believe), as a self defense act, growing up as a kid in Tel Aviv.
Bev, who appears in the video as a guest star was the lady who was the cook, and took care of the premises.
I developed more exercise videos, as : "Workout With Jesus", "In Pain And Kicking", and more.
I also have a bunch of instructional videos that deal with topics as: cooking eating (in the proper and passionate way), things to do with your 10 years old daughter, juggling, acting (for kids), how to create a name for yourself, and more...

The one here is, particullary, good for cardio.

No comments: