Sunday, June 15, 2008

I am an American now


Big hello to all my 2.382 fans (probably less, since the number is the visits on my blog in March).
Big apology also to everyone, since I was not communicating (blogwise) for over two months !!!!
I was just too busy to write.
Where shall I start ?
I gathered 87 photos that I'd like to post, that will pour some highlights on my activities in the past two months (btw, the cooking video is edited, and I'm going to start showing it to the right people soon)...but I want to save u the trouble of seeing so much at once.
I'll write now for a couple of hours (till I drop), and upload images as well, to illuminate my thoughts/activities.
Actually, I'll drop images that don't illuminate my thougts in the order of me writing, but just in the order of them grab me as I look at them in the "Bridge" application.
So, here's Triple H , An American wrester, an image I took a while ago, and I emailed it recently to a nice lady I met while shooting an event for a fund raising (Her son is a wrestler).

No comments: